Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Baby Gifts for Grace

Bloomers- Newborn - 6mo & 6mo - 12mo.



Bib kerchief. Perfect for a drooly baby or a little girls hair
 
Tag Blankie

Farm Animal Balls

Sara's, T.J's cousin, had her baby shower this weekend. I made her bloomers, a bib kerchief, and a tag blanket out of my new purchase last week. The patterns are from Simple Sewing for Baby by Lotta Jansdotter. I love this book. I copy the pattern, cut, then trace onto the fabric, so I can keep the original pattern. 

The farm animal balls are from T.J's Aunt, Connie Sue. We call her the secret crafter. These are so adorable. Maggie liked them a lot, and I'm sure Grace will too. I believe they are made of a soft felt. Maybe bamboo felt. Cassie and I love her ideas.



1 comment:

  1. I LOVE diaper covers! My kids never went without one, that's like running around in your tighty whities in public. Girly fabrics for little girls of course and light weight denim, chambray and khaki for little boys. Love your fabric choices!

    ReplyDelete