Monday, November 8, 2010

Chicken Tortilla Soup

Prep work, Pulled cooked chicken out
Adding chicken to bowl ready to put soup over top.
Dinner is served!
Last night we made homemade Chicken Tortilla Soup a recipe we got from the Food Network website. It was quick and easy and really yummy after the a lame incident in the Kroger parking lot. We had forgotten the chicken broth :( T.J. just got a new car and I went back to the store to pick up the much needed ingredient and when I came out of the store someone had hit T.J's beautiful new car and drove off with out leaving any of the their insurance information. I was heartbroken after two nice girls told me what happened and apologized because they didn't catch the jerk face's license plate number. I got back to the house and broke the news with tears to follow. T.J gave me a big hug while I was stirring the onions and said "It's not your fault baby." I would have gotten more photos of this yummy meal but I was distracted. I remembered at the end and got a few pics. It was delicious and was eaten on the couch while watching some TV. 


And don't be afraid to add Spices....highly recommended (chili powder, cayenne...)

No comments:

Post a Comment