Thursday, December 16, 2010

New Items

Double Drop Stitch Blue Wool Cowl
Double and Quadruple Drop Stitch
Bamboo Wool and Sock Wool Circle Scarf
Double Drop Stitch White Alpaca Cowl
Striped Sweater Circle Scarf
Double Drop Stitch New Wool Olive Cowl
Alpaca Wool and Confetti Wool Toddler Hat
Bamboo Hat Toddler Hat, Organic Cotten Toddler Hatt
Wool Toddler Hat
Vintage Fabric Coasters
Wine Bags
I've been busy making cowls, circle scarfs, infant and toddler hats, wine bags, and coasters. Cassie and I had a Christmas Bizaar and needed new items. I'm done with student teaching and have been spending a week making things. It's been a lot of fun. Now I just need to sell them all and make christmas gifts. 

1 comment:

  1. Nice! I like the wine bags. They would look cute in the stamped velvet.

    ReplyDelete